COMMUNITY HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Creating healthy communities requires a high level of mutual understanding and collaboration among community leaders. The development of this assessment brings together community health leaders, 供应商, 当地居民, to research and prioritize county health needs and document community health delivery success.
The previous CHNA for 迪凯特郡 was completed in 2019. (Note: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) require not-for-profit hospitals to conduct a CHNA every three years and adopt an implementation strategy to meet the needs identified by the CHNA). Wave #4 迪凯特郡, IA CHNA assessment began in December of 2022 and was facilitated / created by VVV Consultants, 有限责任公司(奥拉西, KS) staff under the direction of Vince Vandehaar, 工商管理硕士.
Creating healthy communities requires a high level of mutual understanding and collaboration among community leaders. The development of this assessment brings together community health leaders and 供应商, along with the residents, to research and prioritize county health needs and document community health delivery success. This health assessment will serve as the foundation for community health improvement efforts for the next three years. Important community CHNA Benefits for both the local hospital and the health department, 是:
- Increases knowledge of community health needs and resources
- Creates common understanding of the priorities of the community’s health needs
- Enhances relationships and mutual understanding between and among stakeholders
- Provides a basis upon which community stakeholders can make decisions about how they can contribute to improving the health of the community
- Provides rationale for current and potential funders to support efforts
to improve the health of the community
- Creates opportunities for collaboration in delivery of services to the community and
- Provides guidance to the hospital and local health department
for how they can align their services and community benefit programs to best meet needs, and
- Fulfills Hospital “Mission” to deliver.